Friday 31 August 2012

8. Hello, September

Good morning! First of all, it's Malaysia's 55th Birthday today! Guys, Happy National Day! Little did I notice that today's the last day of this very month and it's gonna be September in no time at all! Damn, time really flies without our awareness. Let's see, for September..

1. Mummy's birthday
2. Carmen's birthday
3. SPM Trials!
4. Foonghui & Leighanne's birthday

Hmm. That's pretty much of it for September. It's gonna be a boring month. My daily routine will be like this: Study, Tuition, Sleep, Eat, Study, Sleep, Study, Study,Study... and even more Study. Let's just hope I don't screw my SPM, cause if I screw this thing, my future will be screwed up for good. So, I have to quit procrastinating and stop lazing around. Can someone give me some motivation or just give me a tight slap? 

Well, as I mentioned before, August was a less-interesting month. The class singing competition was one of memorable happenings for this month. And I have something to say to my friend here. 
Girl, you know both of us care for you. And, if there's anything wrong between both of you, we will be here for you. In fact, we have been always here for you, right from the start. For the boy, I hope he doesn't do stupid things that disappoints her, like he always does. I really wanted to give him a finger to show him how pissed I was that day. I mean like, he broke her heart, and all he did was sorrying non-stop. I really look down to guys like this you know. Okay, I know this is like none of my business, but I don't know why, me and Kyee agree that we really don't want to see her being sad over some guy.

Did I mention it was Kim's birthday yesterday? 



Happy Birthday Kimberley! Welcome to the Seventeen Clan!
I brought her present to school and decided to give it to her after school. But, I left it in my drawer and I didn't manage to pass it to her after all. I'm such a smart ass -.-


As long as you love me, I'll be your platinum, I'll be your silver, I'll be your gold

(Posting lyrics and random quotes as captions of self-shot photos. I still don't get why people do that..)




Yumi

No comments:

Post a Comment