Thursday 16 August 2012

4. Seventeen

25/7
I'm finally seventeen! I woke up in the morning and found my first birthday present from my sister. Basically, my whole family gave me cash for my birthday. 






















And, I also found this on my mirror.
I knew it was Michelle's work. It's so her style.
For 1 second, I was about to tear up.
On the birthday eve, my girls changed their profile pictures, pictures with me ;)
I received texts, calls and voice clips,
and most of them are quite disturbing, if you get what I mean :)
As usual, Huixian was the one who called me on time, sadly I had to hang up the others'
I feeeeeeeel so loved <3

Okay, so I started my birthday with a birthday hug with the other Birthday girl, Olivia ;)
My friends came to wish me in person, and gave me presents as well. You guys are the best!
Recess time, I was so hungry and dragged Ximan to go to the canteen with me but she refused.
So I was left there starving, until Michelle walked in with a birthday cake, along with the Doremifasola clan.





























They creamed me with the cake and we started a cream war.
This was how I looked like.

























And this was when Jason and Carmen came up to wish me.
Aww, thanks. I love you guys <3
So, we had our faces cleansed and continued our day.
Finally school's dismissed, and we headed to Mid Valley to have lunch.
Sushi Zanmai was packed so we had lunch at Sushi Zen.
The exact same thing happened last year, so it has turned into a tradition? :)























Here's a few pictures of the Forehead Trio!
(From Left: Forehead exposer, Forehead coverer, Forehead cropper)


The Fu Tuan Zhangs :)


And they sang birthday songs for me and Olivia.
They sang it like super loud, in 3 different languages..
All of us went separate ways after that, me and Oli went for birthday shopping.
This birthday shopping thing is like a tradition for us :)
So, I got her accessories from Forever 21 and a panty from Topshop.
She got me a bra from Cotton On and the same panty from Topshop.
For 3 consecutive years, we have been giving each other same birthday presents <3
We took a cab home after that.



This was what my bitches did to me. It took me a long time to rub it off.
Okay, Lisha and Ximan came to surprise me at night, like how they did last year.
But this time, Foonghui, Hui Xian, Amanda, Leigh Anne and Jeff came along too.
We had light snacks at RSY.



They made me lick the ketchup off the plate :/
After we left the restaurant, they came to crash my house.

Jeffy and Foong Hui
 The tall people

The birthday girls!

Ximan & Oli
And Ximan, thanks for organizing the surprise for us!
Us who grew up together :)
3/4 of us. Yen Ru's missing :(
Lisha, thanks for the cupcakes! My 2nd birthday cake for this year <3
Okay, it's time for some drama. 


Foonghui brought some sparkling juice.*CHEERS*








They left at 10 something and daddy fetched Fhui home after that.
We had cake from my parents at night. My 3rd cake for this year :)
I appreciate what my friends did to me, you guys are the best! I love you guys!
So, it's the end of my birthday. I'm still not really used to being seventeen.
I still prefer the number sixteen.

_______________________________________________________________________________

The love I received from them.



Wishes from most of my friends.
(collected by Gillian)

Xinhui, Valerie, Kim and Kyee <3

Nelson

Vena

Jason and Carmen <3

My bola, Helena <3

Juju

Thaddeus

Nicholas

Top and card from Becca <3

WX

G-String from Val, Kyee, Kim and Xin Hui.
Most epic one this year! (Last year's one was the condom.)


Oli <3

My best friends Ximan, Foong Hui and Leigh Anne! <3 <3

Jeff

Yu Quan

Makoto, Joel, Ximan, Michelle, Leigh Anne
(video by Michelle)








It's funny that most of my presents come in pairs this year.
Guys, thank you for all the presents! You guys are the best! 
Again, I have to say, I love you guys <3



Yumi

(Photo Source: Fhui, LeighAnne, Yumi)




















No comments:

Post a Comment