Saturday 25 August 2012

6. This & That

As you guys know, we are having our school holidays now. The holiday lasts for 10 days. For people like us, we have our SPM trials coming on. So holidays are meant for us to study, but due to all the distractions, I didn't manage to do so :)

So, I had a day with Ximan and my boyfriends at Mid Valley and attended the band concert on Saturday. 
Went to Ain's Raya Party on Sunday, fell sick that night and rested on the following day.

I went to Math tuition with my girls during the weekdays, and in a blink of an eye, it's Saturday already.
I mean, I used to complain about me being the queen of procrastination. But for now, I'm just too lazy to get my sorry ass to the study table. Sigh, what is wrong with me? 

And, did I mention that I had a haircut along with Amanda?





That lady literally chopped off 20 cm of my hair. I think I have not trimmed my fringe in like, 14 months? But it feels good to have a fringe. Well, I've been receiving positive feed backs about it  ;)

It's almost the end of the month. August's kinda boring, compared to the other months. But there's something that is worth for me to remember. Our class participated in the class singing competition. We didn't manage to get into the finals, which was kinda disappointing. We really put effort into this thing. We sacrificed our recess times for a week or two to practice for the thing. Within this period of time, there was a lot of drama.
Quarreling over unnecessary things, people not cooperating and all that. I mean like, situations like these wouldn't happen that easily last year right? Then, I realized that this class is not Sr1ScB. The bond and all, it's just not the same. 
By the way, Good luck to Sr2ScA, who got into the finals! :D  






Yumi



No comments:

Post a Comment