Friday 14 September 2012

9. This & That

Hi. I'm back. It has been two weeks since my last post.
Well, life's kinda boring for the last two weeks. My study plan failed and my daily routine turned out to be like this: Study, Tuition, Sleep, Eat, Sleep,Sleep, Sleep, Sleep. And not to mention that I'm still having a cough that already lasted for more than two weeks.

Okay, I was being a 宅女 for the last two weeks. I broke my personal record for not going to the mall for one whole week. We celebrated Mummy's birthday, twice. And of course, we are having our SPM trial exams! 

Add math was kinda challenging for me, but I smiled the moment I saw the word Science Orchestra in the paper.


Besides studying, I freed out some of my time to watch 飞虎, while other people were busy studying.



So many hot guys starring in it, especially him -- 罗仲谦


I'm so in love with him now <3


梁烈唯














He‘s really cuteeee.


黄智雯
She's a beauty alright. I used to dislike her for her character in On Call 36 hours last time. But I really like her in Fei Fu, but I was a little disappointed cause she and 罗仲谦 didn't end up together in the drama.


阿源&慧慧 <3

宣萱
She used to be my idol back when I was in primary school. It's good to see her comeback in such a great drama.



More photos from the last two weeks.

Posing with Malaysian flags.


After all these years, this is my first photo with Donny.


Makan date with Helena.


Amanda Yumi Suzuki


Sorry Jason, I just had to show the world how cute you really are! :D


And did I mention that I replaced the old photos with new ones on my photo wall?


This is how my study looks like.
Okay, that's pretty much of what I wanna say. So, bye for now!!





Yumi




8 comments: