Thursday 29 November 2012

16. Freedom..on the way.

Hey guys! I'm back and so, here's my SPM progress so far.
BM
English
Sejarah
Modern Maths
Pendidikan Moral
Add Maths
Physics
Chemistry
Biology
Chinese 
EST

We have completed all the hardcore subjects so I guess SPM is unofficially over. Me, Ximan and Fhui went to watch Breaking Dawn: Part 2 and The Perks of being a Wallflower after the Bio paper. I have to say that Part 2 is the best movie of all Twilight Saga movies. It's the only movie that I don't find disappointing, compared to the novel. Well, I'm quite sad that it's the end, cause that means no more Twilight movies. :(

Okay, two more subjects to go and I can go on my honeymoon.. till I got this piece of news yesterday. 



After a round of consideration, I've decided to go for National Service. But this means that my honeymoon will be affected. My plan was to go for the January intake, and enjoy life at the same time. But now, I think I have no choice but to go for March intake and my schedule will be less-flexible than it's supposed to be. I'm gonna be the last one to get my driving license! Sigh. 3 months, is certainly not 3 days. I seriously cant imagine how I'm gonna survive in such an unfamiliar place. I've thought of deferring, but I was told that I was very lucky to get selected to Sarawak. So I told myself Just go ba liao lah. But....plans may change if Mummy decided that I should start college early, so...whatever :)

Today is Michelle's birthday! It has always been Doremifasola's tradition to make something for the birthday kid, so I made a video for her. Enjoy! :)


P.S I DID NOT fall down on purpose. The floor was really slippery

Fa Mi So.

We celebrated Michelle's birthday at Fridays. It was just a casual dinner. We showed the birthday girl the video in the restaurant. She laughed very hard and loud and I'm glad that she liked it. Aiyo. I should have record the reaction video of her force-kissing me and Ximan. It was a simple yet memorable meal but sadly Makoto and Lala didn't turn up and Joel was extremely LATE. Joel didn't get to dine with the birthday girl cause she left early. So, 3 of us decided to watch a movie but tickets were sold out. How unlucky of us. We casually walked and took random photos at the newly renovated area which used to be the food court. We even went to Toys 'R' us to play with toys. Lol. Oh and I have almost forgotten to thank Joel for being our moving ATM machine. Hehehe. Me and Ximan were so fucking broke.

And.. here's a preview of events for my upcoming week. I iz a happy girl!! 


Finally get to meet my favourite TVB stars!! Thanks to Ximan!






Yumi  

2 comments:

  1. Im supposed to leave a comment right?
    haha thank you again for the lovely video and that was really sweet
    So the next one will be makoto. :D
    its great that u will be here in april so we can celebrate together yay :D

    ok i x love you bai :*

    ReplyDelete