Sunday 11 November 2012

15. Valerie

Everything seems so unreal to me, especially how time flies. Now, we're already sitting for our SPM. Recalling the first day of school, SPM was like 10 months ahead us. Back then, I had Ximan, Amanda and Rebecca by my side. We joked and laughed like lunatics, gossiped like nobody's business. This and that, it seems like it just happened yesterday. 10 months just went by and nearly no one is aware about it.

1st of November, our high school life finally came to an end. It was the last day of school & a day of laughter, and also tears. I was being emotionally unstable for a couple of days. I was flipping through my autograph book, reading the messages they left for me and a flood of tears gushed down my cheeks. I just couldn't keep my mind from going into the past. Their words, brought nostalgic memories of my past five years in high school. I realised how reluctant I was to leave high school, and my friends. Then, I told myself, time flies, but the memories collected along the way can never ever be replaced.

Back to reality, SPM is going on and we have completed 4 papers. I suffered nervous tension at the back of my head one day before the BM paper. My hands were shaking while I was texting my friends. It felt so unreal and I was actually questioning myself whether "IS THIS IT?" and my brain told me that "YES BITCH, THIS IS IT!" So, BM was okay I guess. Thank god there was an option for me to write a story for the essay section. English and Modern Maths was less challenging as usual. As for Sejarah, I was speechless towards it.   The questions were totally far from our expectations and the so-called tips didn't came out in the paper after all. Sigh..


Designed by Yumi ; Photo by Ximan
     
After the Sejarah paper, I went to Xinhui's place to chill. She was a bad bad host. Like, who on earth would ask the guest to cook their own maggi? Haha, yet I still love her although she's such a meanie ;)


In the kitchen
I think I like myself

Xinhui 

9th of November. 
It was Valerie's birthday. We had a mini surprise party for her at Sanuki. CCC baked a heart-shaped cheesecake for her, and it was actually quite delicious. They crashed my house with Big Bang songs after cutting the cake. Luckily no one complained. 


17 wishes.

CCC's wish granted.


Yu Quan's cover for Val. Subscribe him HERE!

We filmed videos on the spot while Valerie was locked up in my room, with______ Okay, I spent about an hour making it and finally it was done. This is my first time making a video for someone. Many were kinda surprised that I "had heart" to make the video, including the birthday girl Valerie. You can watch it by simply clicking the video below :)



To: Valerie, the very special friend of mine,
Five years in Kuen Cheng together and we weren't this close after a late night phone call. We started to have heart-to-heart talks and found similarities from each other. We don't hang out that much, but we are always not afraid to share thoughts and feelings with each other. When things strike, we may not come first in each other's mind, but we will eventually be there for each other. I know we will maintain our ever so special relationship although we may be apart from each other after high school. Like you said, nothing lasts forever but as long as we believe in each other, our friendship will be eternity no matter what. Valerie, thank you for being an important part of my life. I love you, I really do.  Okay, I think I do sound a little cheeeeesy once in a while :)


Val & Yumi: 4 years, 11 months and still counting ;)





Yumi  

4 comments:

  1. as you said you dont want me to be a diver
    then here am i :D

    time flies!!! D;
    less than one month for us to continue our lives
    hope you will always be there <3
    eh, then why u keep on being a DIVER >(

    p/s i missed v's surprise :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea.I remember out first midnight talk, and it's definitely a heart-to-heart talk :') Remember what i said, when you need someone, just call :) Someone'll be there. ok this is a promise ^^ Our friendship is forever <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeahh, you too. when you need someone, just dial 012-3353xxx

      Delete