Tuesday 9 October 2012

12. This and That

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee! We are currently having 10 days of study break. Things are going on well. Mum and dad  have been asking me about my future plans and it kinda made me had an outburst.Well well, I managed to squeeze out some free time to watch E.U. Great story line, great actors. Ron was one of the leads. Now, I remember how I used to idolize him back when I was a little girl :) 



Let me update you guys a little about the happenings before our study break. Results for our trial exams came out and here it goes..

A.Maths: B+
Maths: A
Malay: D
English: A-
Chinese: C
Chemistry: B
Biology: E
Physics: B
Sejarah: B+
Moral: A


Foong Hui and Leigh Anne's birthday bash


Baked by Huixian, Ximan and Xinhui

Birthday Girl #1


Birthday Girl #2



After party  ( Leigh Anne experienced something that she wouldn't forget for the rest of her life )


Days for all of us spending time together are gonna end in no time, so I'm trying to cherish each and every moment with all of you. You guys are the best!
Xinhui, Kyee. This would be our very last time in McDonald's on a Monday afternoon.



And, To The Beautiful You came to its final episode. The last episode was great. It made me cry so hard  from the middle till the end of the episode. :') 


这场面真的很催泪

More scenes from the last episode.

Happy ending.

Oops, almost forgotten that the Form three people are sitting for their PMR today. All the best to you guys, especially Jason and Carmen <3


一部分的加油卡 :)






Yumi

No comments:

Post a Comment